In this folder I am going to post a general overview for each term and each month.
Autumn term 2017-2018:
October: Unit 1: Home time
November: Unit 2: Kids can cook
December: Unit 3: Keep healthy
October: Unit 1: Home time !
Identify, pronounce, spell and write the vocabulary list: Unit 1
- Write and talk about what is usually done (simple present) using the adverbs of frequency (always, usually, sometimes, never).
- Understand orally and in writing texts about other people talking about what they usually do.
- Ask and say what time it is.
. Tidy my room, have dinner, do the dishes, walk the dog, see my friends, practise the recorder, do my homework, go to bed
. Beep 3: Get up, have a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, have breakfast, go to school.
Beep 4: Let’s eat!
- Always, usually, sometimes, never
- What do you do on Monday?- What time is it? It’s …..
What time do you get up? I get up at eight o’clock
Describe a day of your life.