This month we are going to continue with unit 2: Where are you from ?
Here is what the students will study:
- Ask and answer about the nationality of people.
- Understand texts and answer questions about your country of origin, languages etc
- Pronounce and write correctly to «Vocabulary List 2»: countries and languages
- Locate the countries on a map.
. Mexico, Spain, Ireland, France, Italy, China, the UK, the USA.
. Spanish, English, Italian, Chinese, French
– Where are you from?
– I’m from the UK
– Where is she from?
– She is from Italy
– Where is he from?
– He is from Spain
– What languages do you speak?
– I speak Italian
– What’s the capital city of France?
– The capital city is Paris
– What colour is the Italian flag?
– The Chinese flag is red with five yellow stars.
* We will review the structure: «he is playing the piano»
In the end student will be able to present a country for example:
«This is France The people in France speak French The capital city of France is Paris The French flag is blue, white and red»