Hello everyone !
In December we started Unit 3 Story world , which we finished the first two weeks of January.
Here is the structure of the Unit:
- Picure dictionary: story, witch, pirate, princess, superhero, dwarf, prince, giant, dragon.
- Adjectives: scary, strong, beautiful, big, small, tall, short, fat, thin, bad, good.
- Review: hair, eyes, nose, ears, legs, hands, jacket, shoes, dress, trousers, colours.
- I’m (eu son), He is (El é), She is (Ela é), It is (Iso é)
- My eyes are …/ His hair is … / Her jacket is …..
Till February we will continue with Unit 4 : Sports
. Sports: football, gymnastics, tennis, swimming, rollerblading, basketball, cycling, skiing.
Possessive pronouns: My, your, his, her.
. Play (sports), ride a bike, swim, play (instruments), do karaoke, paint, read, juggle, climb.
. Family: dad, mum, brother, sister, grandad, granny.
Grammar : like / can
. Do you like basketball? Yes, I do / No, I don’t
. I like / I don’t like
. She likes / She doesn’t like
. I can / He can / She can play tennis
. Can you swim? Yes, I can / No, I can’t
. Can she ride a bike? Yes, she can / No, she can’t