Today we are going to:
- Begin by correcting the homework.
- Work on some Use of English revision. Students will race to complete or correct 12 sentences that all contain omissions or errors consistent with questions from the CAE exam.
- We will then work through any doubts regarding the grammar and meaning of sentences.
Homework: page 134 exam task
Today we will:
- Look at general techniques for the speaking exam.
- Complete a rotation discussion of six different topics, utilising communicative language.
- More specifically look at how to do well in part 2 (picture comparison), focusing on fixed expressions students can use regardless of the topic.
- Students will then examine each other as they complete part 3 of the speaking exam.
Write your answer in 220-260 words in an appropriate style.
A college which you attended in the past has written to you asking to what extent its facilities met the needs of the students academically and socially.
Write a letter to the college answering these questions. Suggest areas where the college could improve facilities.