Daniel, KET for Schools, Monday and Wednesday 17.30-18.30
Hello everyone, first we can talk about the homework and we can present our writings.
Today in the class we will:
- Next week we will do a test exam in class, so for the first part of the class we will go through an FCE exam and talk about the Reading and Use of English parts.
- Then, from the student book we will do pages 31 about travel and holidays
- We can do a FCE Speaking Part 3 about holidays too.
- Then, page 32 from the book :
This is the last class of the week, so we will give and talk about the homework today. Also, we will:
- Play a Past Simple game past simple irregular
- Page 32 from the book
- Then we can continue to talk about the exam for next week.
As usual I stress the importance of homework. This week the homework will be:
Homework will be to revise all parts of the Reading and Use of English