Today we will be looking at inventions. We’ll talk about some of the best inventions of all time and watch this video.
Finishing with a Bamboozle on inventions
Today we’ll start with a video on new technology. Then we are going to create our own inventions. This will be done in pairs/groups. The following questions must be answered and then present your ideas to the class.
- Draw a picture of your invention and label it.
- What is it called?
- Is it used for communication, transport, fun, medicine, science or something else?
- Explain what it does and what it can be used for.
- How will it help people? Can it change the way people live?
- Who would buy it? Target market.
- How much will it cost?
- Will it cause any problems?