- Can you speak English? – We’ll read about the english language spoken in different countries and where some words originate, then answer the questions.
- Next we’ll read a story – The Ghost Story, then watch the video.
- Then we will do an exercise in the books relating to school subjects and timetables, which we covered last week.
- Starting today learning about different types of books – comic books, atlas, dictionary,
- We’ll then sing a song about reading and practice the vocabulary about what we can read.
- Then we will do Go Around the World – An Amazing School in New Zealand. We’ll read the story and then watch the video.
- Finishing with some games to practice the new vocabulary.